Week 3 – Chocolate Fudgy Truffles
This week, we are using the same three ingredients as last week, to make the truffles. We are just going to build on those three, keeping
our budgets in mind.
We are adding more cacao powder for a drier, truffle fudge consistency.
- 4 Tablespoons raw cacao powder (or carob powder if you don’t want the caffeine)
- 1 Tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut butter
- Roll them into a ball shape
- Add a dash of peppermint oil or vanilla bean oil if you want a different flavor
- Roll them in coconut flakes or cacao nibs to change it up a bit (adds a nice texture or crunch)
- Decorate with fruit on a pretty dish
Kid-Friendly Tip: Put the truffles in molds or cookie cutters for more fun or smoother shapes.
My mom, Trisha J, is following my 52 week challenge to raw food. She tried these truffles and said she needed a little more agave nectar for a sweeter version. Feel free to change the amounts to suit your needs!
These are standard raw ingredients for making delicious raw desserts and raw drinks. They are worth the money. I use up every ounce of these products and they do not perish quickly. These ingredients also help me choose a delicious alternative for dessert or a drink that is
much better for my health.