WEEK 2 – Raw Chocolate Fudgy Ice Cream or Pudding
For the next two weeks: buy Raw cacao powder, raw coconut butter, and raw agave nectar at your health food store.
There are NO mixers or food processors needed for this! And it is ONLY 3 ingredients!
- Mix by hand: 2 Tablespoons cacao powder (or carob if you prefer no caffeine), 1.5 Tablespoons of raw agave nectar, and 1 Tablespoon
of coconut butter (or coconut oil works too).
- Mix well to the consistency you like.
- Add a dash of peppermint oil if you want a different flavor.
- Scoop into a cute mini pie dish or another small dish.
- Put raspberries or strawberries on top (they will melt a little into the chocolate, making it more gourmet and AMAZING).
- Chill for an hour for a fudgy, ice cream consistency.
Jen’s Story: My family loves this dessert!
I have also served this to guests who were not “raw”. And the kids of my guests called it “yummy ice cream”. So it won the “kid approval” and parental approval, since it has no processed sugar of any kind.
It does such a good job of satisfying my sweet tooth.